[mythtv-users] AverMedia Card

Andrew Hogue hogue at cs.yorku.ca
Sun Dec 7 12:47:41 EST 2003

Hi,

Well, the problem I just emailed to the list seems to have disappeared.

I cold-booted the system and killed the mythbackend/frontend's and then
modprobed the ivtv module, then I did all of the test_ioctl's that I
needed, rmmod'd the ivtv module, modprobed it again and everything works
fine again.  The image quality is perfect without the vertical bars.

Does anyone have any idea what that might have been?

-- Andrew