[mythtv-users] mythdvd woes

Paul Woodward paul_woodward at fastnet.co.uk
Fri Dec 5 19:01:19 EST 2003

Deal all,

I installed mydvd from CVS 2 weeks ago. I installed all the
pre-requisites using mandrake urpmi as per the instructions. When I go
to transcode a DVD, after selecting the track to copy, it always tells
me that there is nothing to do - any ideas?

Also I've tried to download the latest mythdvd from CVS, but can't get
it to compile:
[mythtv at localhost mythdvd]$ make
cd mythdvd && make -f Makefile
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/mythtv/mythdvd-cvs/mythdvd/mythdvd'
g++ -c -pipe -Wall -W -O3 -march=pentiumpro -fomit-frame-pointer
-D_REENTRANT -fPIC  -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPREFIX=\"/usr/local\" -DQT_NO_DEBUG
-DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_PLUGIN -I/usr/lib/qt3//mkspecs/default -I.
-I/usr/local/include -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -o dvdripbox.o
dvdripbox.cpp
dvdripbox.cpp: In member function `virtual void
DVDRipBox::keyPressEvent(QKeyEvent*)':
dvdripbox.cpp:283: error: `TranslateKeyPress' undeclared (first use this
function)
dvdripbox.cpp:283: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [dvdripbox.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mythtv/mythdvd-cvs/mythdvd/mythdvd'
make: *** [sub-mythdvd] Error 2

Any ideas?

Thanks, Paul