[mythtv-users] Second tuner card

Simon at the Threshold dweller at the-threshold.org
Fri Dec 5 05:04:03 EST 2003

Lo there,

My recent experiment with mythtv and fedora is going well but I'd like
to add digital channels (DVB-T) to my setup.  Could anyone tell me what
the pitfalls/issues are with running mythtv with two tuners?.

Also my current Tuner is a PVR-250 (Analog TV) is this going to cause
conflicts runing both analog and digial tuners?. Although looking at the
MythTV setup I assume that if I configure each card for there own
channel set there shouldn't be a clash?

Thanks in advance for any advice or feedback

Simon

--
This email and any attachments hereto are strictly confidential and
intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is