[mythtv-users] Re:Re:DVD playback

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Fri Dec 5 01:49:42 EST 2003

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Jeff Mottishaw wrote:

> you mean libdvdcss is what you probably would need if you were into things
> like that.. for educational purposes only of course ;)

No, it is what I use to watch MY dvds on MY player on MY TV.  If the
DVDCCA wants a piece of me they can reply and I'll give them my freaking
mailing address.  Digital Convergence didn't want to follow up on their
C&D and I'm willing to bet these bums won't either if push comes to shove.
Seriously, what jury would convict?  And anyway, the day a Jury WOULD
convict is the day I'll be looking for the exit from this country.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!