[mythtv-users] PVR-350 availability

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 22:13:31 EST 2003

Have you tried newegg.com?  I don't know if they ship internationally, but
most US stores will ship to Canada even if they don't ship internationally.

It's true, though -- my favorite site, buy.com, has been out of both the 250
and 350 for a few weeks, so I had to resort to bidding on ebay for a
freestyle card, instead of the retail-box 250 I was planning on getting.
Let's hope they'll restock before Christmas.

IvanK.