[mythtv-users] PVR-250 (No Video - Just Static)

Emlyn.Bolton at nokia.com Emlyn.Bolton at nokia.com
Thu Dec 4 18:37:24 EST 2003

I had real problems with cloning using the NVidia drivers and if you're using Xv then you can't have 2 displays active anyway...

My set up is such that I have only the one main display (TVout).
If you're not using Xv, then you can clone the output of your monitor to your TVOut, but only if the resolution is less than 800x600.  When I was trying to get 2 displays up, I could only get the TV active if I used 8b6 or less.  I'm guessing that you don't use this low res on the pc monitor ;)

The audio issue, are you using digital out?  if so, are you using /dev/sound/adsp or /dev/adsp?  I've pointed myth at that and it dumps it straight out.

Enjoy,