[mythtv-users] Tunning the System

Thu Dec 4 10:27:33 EST 2003

> As far as I know, there's no way to shorten that delay when changing
> channels.

I'm pretty sure there is.  I posted some code a few weeks back and called for people to try it out and send in some feedback, but I got not a single reply...

I don't really understand the pausing code well enough, but for example on my system there is something like 0.2 to 0.8sec which could perhaps be taken out of the channel change time