[mythtv-users] Resolution

audin at okb-1.org audin at okb-1.org
Wed Dec 3 17:34:25 EST 2003

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 05:20:48PM -0500, papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu wrote:
> 	Boy... sure got myself into a mess here.  Let's all agree that VHS
> sucks... :)

	Amen.  One of my roommates played her VHS copy of Monster's, Inc. on
my projector the other night.  I was actually surprised at just how bad it
was, even though I was expecting it to look awful.  I've always avoided
viewing VHS on that projector...(actually, I avoid it in all situations...)

                                            Audin Malmin - audin at okb-1.org

I think physicists are the Peter Pans of the human race. They never grow up
and they keep their curiosity.	-- I. I. Rabi