[mythtv-users] Occasional missing audio from recordings

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Wed Dec 3 10:45:20 EST 2003

Same problem here. I have to restart the ivtv module as well.
I've had it once running the ivtv driver for several hours before starting
up the backend drivers.. or not having plugged in my coaxial cable before

Latest issue I had it with was sound going all b0rked when recording channel
Veronica from 20:30-22:15 and then Net5 from 22:15-22:45 ... I think it
didn't like to switch recordings/channels that fast with it's
recordingschedule? I had to reload the driver again.

Jelle.

  _____