[mythtv-users] No recording sound, PVR 250 and Fedora

Robert Wiklund r.w at telia.com
Wed Dec 3 03:19:41 EST 2003

Hi again,

I'm sorry to say, but I am going back to RH9 for the moment. I had so much
mystical things happening with Fedora, (no recording sound, ivtv not loading
from modules.conf, but ALSA did. After a while, nothing loading from
modules.conf). Since I have to get the system to work today, I'm installing
RH9. But, I will sooner or later have to revisit the Fedora and put it on...
:-) I'm glad it work for some people, so I guess it's not impossible, I
guess it just take a bit of tweaking.

I hope the install goes well for you, Jarod. With 250 GB you sure can record
some shows! :-)

Thank's for taking your time,
/Robert