[mythtv-users] MythVideo - Can I set up Playlists?

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Tue Dec 2 21:38:48 EST 2003

On Tuesday 02 December 2003 19:24, James L. Paul wrote:

> No problem. Believe me, I know how you feel. I'll provide any info
> you ask for as my schedule permits. :)

	This is now fixed in CVS.

	You can solve the problem in your exisitng 0.12 by editing the file
(0-9 key), choosing a completely different file to play next, selecting
Done, and then going back in and selecting the file you actually want.

	Problem here is that I am an idiot.

	Wrote a little algorithm to try and find titles that were close
together and automatically assign them as the file to play next. Set
the editing widget to show that new value, but not the actual value
inside the metadata object.

- thor