[mythtv-users] MythVideo - Can I set up Playlists?

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Tue Dec 2 18:50:23 EST 2003

On Tuesday 02 December 2003 18:30, James L. Paul wrote:

> I'm letting the files play to the end, and they are much longer than
> 10 seconds. It retuens to the list at the end of the file.

	Weird.

> Yes. I am selecting the "Done" button and pressing space.

	If you go back into the Dialog, is the Play Next field already set to
what you just set it to? Or is it blank?

	Also, any chance mplayer is running with the second file, but your
window manager has decided the myth interface should be on top (ie.
does a ps ax | grep show anything about mplayer).

	Finally, you're sure the second file is playable (you can launch it
fine by itself from mythvideo).

	Sorry to be a bit pedantic, just trying to figure out what's going on.

- thor