[mythtv-users] Mythtv broadcast

Lance Tost ltost at pobox.com
Tue Dec 2 17:03:41 EST 2003

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003, Michael Starks wrote:
>   What I am planning on doing is taking the output of the video card into a
> channel modulator, along with an IR repeater.  This will allow me to relay

My understanding of (at least the cheap) rf modulators is that you need to
select cable OR computer (sorta like the old Atari switches).  Is this
correct?  Is there a device that will "merge" your computer tv-out output
*into* your channel lineup at a channel that you select?

--
Lance Tost <ltost at pobox.com>