[mythtv-users] install-nvidia.sh broke myth in knoppmyth

Tim Bates bladerunner at cox.net
Tue Dec 2 14:13:30 EST 2003

 I had a working system with the latest knoppmyth release,
However when I decided to upgrade the video driver to enable the video out
to the  TV I did an  install-nvidia.sh,  it did its install just fine I
get the nvidia splash screen.

when I try to fire up Mythbackend I get the following error:
mythbackend: relocation error: /usr/lib/tls/libGlcore.so1: undefined
symbol : gl_tls_var0

the same error pops up if i try to execute mythfrontend

the file libGLcore.so.1 is a link to the nvidia file libGLcore.so.1.0.4363

is there a way to uninstall the driver

I am a little lost  I have tried to put the system back the way it was
, reverted back to the original XF86config-4

has anybody else seen this, any help or pointers would be appreciated

Geforce4 440 mx
hauppage  pvr-250
shuttle mobo a42n
sound blaster live 5.1