[mythtv-users] Newest Hauppauge Firmware

DBakker at arrayasolutions.com DBakker at arrayasolutions.com
Tue Dec 2 13:31:14 EST 2003

Im using an old firmware version and I get a line of flickering black and
white at the bottom of my screen. Will this firmware version fix it?

Curtis Stanford <curtis at stanfordcomputing.com>
Sent by: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
12/02/2003 12:52 PM
Please respond to
Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>

Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [mythtv-users] Newest Hauppauge Firmware

Yes, been using it for a while. No problems at all.