[mythtv-users] $500 Myth Box

Jeff Clowser jclowser at unitedmessaging.com
Tue Dec 2 09:59:38 EST 2003

Just saw a post on /. for the Roku - it's a $499 box targeted as an
"open" digital media player, with all the hardware already built in to
support any tv, but specifically targeted at HDTV.  Haven't looked at it
to closely, but when I saw it, my first thought was whether it would be
a nice pre-built box to run mythtv on (or at least a myth front end -
doesn't seem to have a hard disk)...

http://linuxdevices.com/articles/AT5269795535.html