[mythtv-users] Missing Keys.txt

Mark Winder mark.winder4 at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 2 07:28:27 EST 2003

Hi All,

I've installed MythTV useing Jarod and have it pretty much working. This is
cool stuff.

Learning to drive it was not so easy though, and eventually I realised that
there is a file called keys.txt that is not
included in the binary distributions or in the documentation.

I've googled for this without success.

*** Please could somebody post this file to this bulletin board. There must
be a whole load of mythics who have not seen this and some who don't even
know it exists. ****

Comercial skip and marking is an area wherei really have no clue what keys
to use and random experiments have not produced much information.

Robert K., I think this needs to be in your guide "Installing and using
MythTV".

regards,

        Mark Winder.