[mythtv-users] nuvexport problem

Jason Ramey webmaster at permutation.org
Mon Dec 1 17:13:57 EST 2003

I had not, I did this and it worked perfectly generating an SVCD mpeg. I did
a little more testing, but without any debugging with ffmpeg I'm at a
standstill. I think that it's dying at ffmpeg. Does mythtranscode
immediately start feeding ffmpeg the stream? As far as I can tell, ffmpeg
never even runs. If it is running, it dies so quickly that it never even
shows up on ps auxf or top.

Jason