[mythtv-users] Program Guide

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Mon Dec 1 15:06:19 EST 2003

It could be a strangly corrupted ui.xml theme file. Or it could be some
sort of problem with the video card's overlay support (I think that's
what myth uses to support that preview window).

If it's an nvidia video card and your using the standard drivers, then
try nvidia's closed source drivers. If it's some other card that has bad
support try looking for other drivers. You might also check to see if
you have the most recent XFree86 that's available.

As for the theme try looking for something in the 'programguide-video'
section, and look for the 'current-video' container. coordinates are
'left edge, top edge, width, height'.

Hope that helps.

Joel Feenstra