[mythtv-users] New Myth User Project - Advice Needed

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Mon Dec 1 14:06:44 EST 2003

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003, Mr. Myth wrote:

> For a beginner, I would recommend RedHat or Fedora Core simply because
> of Jarods excellent install guide.

I wouldn't recommend using RedHat Linux since they are dropping errata
support for RedHat 9 in april (and redhats < 9 nolonger have new enough
libs to run the CVS version of Myth).  I'm upgrading all my boxes to
Fedora Core this week so I'm hoping that'll go smoothly.

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/

        *** Presented in DoubleVision (Where Drunk) - Futurama ***