[mythtv-users] Custom channel lineups

Jeff Campbell tuner at hfx.eastlink.ca
Mon Dec 1 00:03:47 EST 2003

Hello All,

I have a rather unusual question... does anyone know if it is possible with Myth/XMLTV to specify the channels you have, and their source, on an individual basis?  That is I would like to be able to specify the channel/call sign for each channel and the zip code where it is source, in a config file... I may be in a situation where the video feed I have access too is a patchwork of various different channels from various geographies...

Any suggestions on how to accomplish this, greatly appreciated.

-Jeff