[mythtv-users] Mythweb2 mouseover popups

Jonathan Huizingh Jonathan at Huizingh.name
Sun Aug 31 18:24:49 EDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-08-31 at 16:07, Andy wrote:
> This is when viewing on IE6. I don't know if that's a specific problem to
> that browser or if it happens on Konquer (sp?) or others.

I haven't used mythweb, but that sounds to me like it would be a browser
specific problem.  Try it with a different browser.  If I have to use
windows, I generally use mozilla anyways because it like it better.
I've heard good things about mozilla-firebird too.

Jonathan