[mythtv-users] Myth TV and Knoppix, what capture device should I use?

Cy ignuu2 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 09:10:33 EDT 2003

Great so my card isn't supported.  That is a real shame.  My next question is then what should I be using?  I was hoping to get am external capture device, preferably USB so that it would be portable.  I mean if I can get myth to work on knoppix and have an external capture device I am set I can take the system anywhere and run it on any machine.

Any suggestions