[mythtv-users] RE: X hung?

Doyle, Mickey Doyle_Mickey at interstatebrands.com
Mon Aug 25 16:42:11 EDT 2003

I am having the exact same problem as the second problem listed here. I have upgraded to mythtv 0.11 but had the problem with 0.10 aswell. I am also running Mandrake 9.1 and have a NVidia GEForce4 440 MX-SE. Was there ever a solution to this, it also occurs if I sit on the "Watch recorded programs" screen to long, but not while playing a recording.

Thanks for any help
Mickey