[mythtv-users] [visor osd] text in tv picture

emiel ratelband emielratelband at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 20:44:36 EDT 2003

Hi,

ok i'll try to explain this as best I can in English (which isn't that
good).

When I use the visor osd, my programm information is displayed out of the
osd, over the tv picture.
I use the tv_grab_nl grabber, and for instance when there's a movie showing,
the info about the movie is display on the whole screen, not just a line or
4 that fit into the osd box.

Is there a way to limit the osd for diplaying only the first few lines that
fit in the box?

kind regards,

Koen