[mythtv-users] mythweb2 not really working, hmm any ideas?

Chris Germano netslayer at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 24 20:49:29 EDT 2003

I'm having a lot of problems just getting mythweb2 to display. I've been
using mythweb perfectly but when I try using mythweb2 CVS some weird things
happen. As of right now when I goto /mythweb2/ it forwards me to
/mythweb2/program_listing.php and gives a "The page cannot be displayed" in
IE. Now CVS from two weeks ago worked fine, have I forgotten to setup
something? I upgraded my myth installation to current CVS about 2 days ago.

If I go /mythweb2/movies.php I get just Warning: (null)() [ref.outcontrol]:
Cannot change zlib.output_compression - headers already sent in Unknown on
line 0

If I go mythweb2/settings_channels.php I get Warning at
/var/www/html/mythweb2/includes/init.php, line 46: session_start()
[function.session-start]:
open(php_sessions/sess_8456ca958bc5b001433bd3c12026d33c, O_RDWR) failed:
Permission denied (13)
but the whole page shows.

Sometimes it even asks me to dl the php file (ie /mythweb2/help.php), but
this only happens with Mythweb2 and it is in the root /html/ dir where all
my other php scripts are like mythweb/ I don't understand why only this one
is messed up?