[mythtv-users] Problems with PVR-250 Audio after upgrade to 0.11

Dennis Taul drtaul at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 24 21:47:36 EDT 2003

Upgrade to 0.11 through synaptic went smooth.
Did not notice until later that my recordings lacked audio?!
Recordings before the upgrade were fine.

Real-time tv works fine.

I have reinstalled ivtv (latest from CVS) and verified the msp3400.o file in the /lib/modules/`uname -r`/kernel/drivers/media/video directory.

While playing a recorded show, I poked at the PVR-250 using the "test_ioctl -v input=3,output=1" command. This corrected the problem but only once. Tried it later on another recording and it did not work?

BTW, running the standard test on ivtv (setup via test_ioctl, capture a brief recording, and playing back with mplayer did fine).

Sure could use some suggestions.

Thanks!