[mythtv-users] Re: i2c patches for lirc, seeking testers (was: lirc compile problem)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de
Sat Aug 23 21:08:47 EDT 2003


On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 12:12:01PM +0300, Axel Thimm wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 08:07:43PM +0300, Axel Thimm wrote:
> > There are patches for lirc available at
> >       http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/devel/i2c/
> > but the site is currently not accessible.
> 
> I was told that the site (and the patches) will probably be available
> not before this weekend.

> > When it comes back I will repackage lirc (for RH). I could need
> > testers of different setups. Please send me mail in private if you
> > volunteer, thanks!

The site is back online with a different name:

	 http://delvare.free.fr/i2c/

I will start packaging CVS LIRC plus the patch mentioned there, but
whoever needs it badly now, go grab it! :)
-- 
Axel.Thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20030823/ff3a5726/attachment.bin


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list