[mythtv-users] EPG font size

Kevin Bowen kevin at ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 18 18:54:03 EDT 2003

Is it no longer possible to set the font size for the EPG? I remember it
used to be affected by the small/medium/large font size, but it isn't
anymore - this is noted in the docs, section 10.3 , which says something
about font in the Program Guide setting menu, but I don't see a size
selector in there anymore. Is it picking the font size automatically based
on the number of cols/rows you have set? If so, it seems to be picking it
too small (for my taste at least) - there is lots of unused space on all my
the longest of show titles.

If this is no longer possible to set in the settings interface, is it
perhaps possible to hack the relvant XML menu specs, and if so, could
someone possibly point me in the right direction?

Kevin Bowen