[mythtv-users] VIA c3 issue

and hons at rcn.com
Fri Aug 15 10:08:06 EDT 2003

through the video or the tv output?

tv you ned to select the right standard in the bios (that's how I did
it at least) and have the tv plugged in when you boot and you should
have a mirrored output.

video I use either the vesa or a Savage driver, but it's not ideal and
I think there are a much better option (I just haven't found  it yet).
I'm currently trying to compile an optimized driver set from via source
that hopefully will do a lot better. The 2d part is allready in the
latest cvs of xfree86

rgds
anders