[mythtv-users] IOBOUND - blocking in ThreadedFileWriter::Write()

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Thu Aug 14 23:08:07 EDT 2003

I've just recently run into this probablem. it's started for apparently
no reason. I hadn't updated my version, or done anything to my system,
but i now am having problem with this error message:

IOBOUND - blocking in ThreadedFileWriter::Write()
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
.
.
.

The ran out of free AUDIO buffers is repeated, the IOBOUND message is
sometimes repeated, sometimes not. It seems to happen after recording
for a little while. Should i try to run it in gdb and control-c it? it
doesn't segfault.

by the way, is cvs dead from the blackout?

Joel Feenstra