[mythtv-users] Hauppauge Freestyle support decoding?

Nathan Poznick poznick at conwaycorp.net
Mon Aug 11 09:51:24 EDT 2003

Thus spake ndep8515:
> Is the Hauppauge Freestyle an iTVC 15 (supports decoding) or 16 Doesnt
> support decoding) chip?

It has no outputs on the card, and lspci shows it to be an iTVC15.  To
the best of my knowledge, to get the decoding support, you have to go
with a PVR-350.

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick at conwaycorp.net>

We often say how impressive power is. But I do not find it impressive
at all. The guns and the bombs, the rockets and the warships, are all
symbols of human failure. They are necessary symbols. They protect what
we cherish. But they are witness to human folly. - Lyndon Baines
Johnson