[mythtv-users] xbox frontend

Christopher Maahs cmaahs at eatenbygrue.com
Fri Aug 8 10:08:19 EDT 2003

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Dennis Cartier wrote:

> [...]
{bunch of stuff clipped for brevity}

I'm finally to the point where I can compile the kernel module (thanks
0.4.1) but I'm suspecting now that the IR receiver is limited in the
frequency that is will receive on.  There isn't much information out there
about that IR receiver, but I'm going to continue my search for a
solution.

~cj