[mythtv-users] mythweb2 having some more problems

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Aug 7 17:48:33 EDT 2003

> Now I'm having some weird things happen. I just received a MySQL too many
> connections alert and now I can't access anything from mythweb. Here is the
> error:

I've been getting this a lot, too.  unfortunately, I have no idea what's
going on with this.  the mysql_pconnect() routine is specifically
supposed to AVOID this error, by only opening as many connections as it
needs, and keeping them open, rather than opening one connection for
each page served.

I'm wondering if it has something to do with my moving the sessions
directory into the local tree (though I don't see why it would do that),
though it might also be something weird going on in mythbackend cvs (any
help guys?).

-Chris