[mythtv-users] HELP !! I really need to talk to someone who has a Pundit.

shredder shredder at thannet.com
Thu Aug 7 23:34:37 EDT 2003

I have many questions; the main one is the document that was written
Jarod. At the moment I am well and truly stuck.

I have managed to update the kernel etc. However I now cannot open the
control centre without the system crashing, also I am very confused over
the ivtv driver section? I assume that I must change the 'uname -r' bit
to represent my graphics card?  Where do I find this info?

Sorry to be a pain, but I have saved for months to get this system
together, like having a new car, and no license! I can drive but not
well !! I was referring to my knowledge of Linux.

Paul.