[mythtv-users] Qt or database Issue?

Vinton Coffman vintonc at redzone.com
Sun Aug 3 21:19:28 EDT 2003


I just update to today's cvs.  I had't updated for a week or so.  I'm  
using RH9 with 2.4.21.  I'm not exactly use what version of QT is  
installed but qmake -v reports Qt 3.1.1.  I got the errors below from  
the log file of mythbackend.  Is there a problem with my database or  
something?  I always run 'mysql <  cvs.sql'.
Thanks,
Vinton

This one happened because Mythtv locked up in the advanced recordings  
settings.  I was trying to schedule recording of Futurama which starts  
at 7:00 and it was already 7:03.  This message was in the log when I  
rebooted.

DB Error (WriteRecordedToDB):
Query was:
INSERT INTO recorded  
(chanid,starttime,endtime,title,subtitle,description,hostname,category,a 
utoexpire)  
VALUES(1007,"20030803190000","20030803193000","Futurama","Bender Should  
Not Be Allowed on Television","Bender stars on the soap opera ``All My  
Circuits.''","localhost.localdomain","",0);
Driver error was [2/-1]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Duplicate entry '1007-20030803190000' for key 1


This one was at the end of the backend log file.  I'm not sure if this  
is related to the above issue or not.:

Changing from None to RecordingOnly
2003-08-03 19:07:29 adding: localhost.localdomain as a player 1

QTime::setHMS Invalid time 28:20:00.000
QDate::setYMD: Invalid date 2935-93-02
QTime::setHMS Invalid time 28:21:00.000
QDate::setYMD: Invalid date 2935-93-02



More information about the mythtv-users mailing list