[mythtv-users] mythbackend error

Nathan Poznick poznick at conwaycorp.net
Sun Aug 3 01:43:41 EDT 2003


Thus spake Brent Michalski:
> It is late and I was hoping that someone could shed a bit of light on my
> here...
> 
> I am getting this error now when i try to start mythbackend.
> 
> This app was compiled against libmyth version: 0.10.07192003-1
> but the library is version: 0.10.06232003-1
> You probably want to recompile everything, and do a
> 'make distclean' first.
> 
> I had originally had 0.10 installed via the RPM's (RedHat 9 box), but i
> just have gone through and compiled and installed the CVS versions.
> 
> I *did* do a make distclean and then make, make install.

But it appears that you didn't first remove all traces of the old
libraries.  You likely still have libraries in /usr/lib, and your new
installation in /usr/local/lib.


-- 
Nathan Poznick <poznick at conwaycorp.net>

Population, when unchecked, increases in a geometrical ratio. - Thomas
Robert Malthus

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/attachments/20030803/bf736d78/attachment.bin


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list