[mythtv-users] Multiple directories for MythTV recordings?

cmisip cmisip at insightbb.com
Sat Aug 2 16:01:06 EDT 2003

running into the maximum of 255 Gig limitation of default setting LVM.
FYI for anybody just starting their LVM setups.  If you want an LVM of
greater than 255, you have to set a physical extents size of greather
than 4 MB with vgcreate.  You cannot adjust this except at creation of
the vg.  I dont know what the trade off is though.