[mythtv-users] EPIA M10k with 2 tuners... Possible?

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Sat Aug 2 20:31:28 EDT 2003

Well... it should be possible and I still have high hopes I'll get it to
work some day, but at this very moment I can't even watch Live TV or a
prerecorded program: it just stutters too much unfortunately. Hopefully
the new VIA drivers with support for mpeg-decoding will help or maybe
switch to/add a PVR350 once decoding support is complete in ivtv. BUt
maybe others have had more success with this combination?

Cheers,
-Tako