[mythtv-users] problem - "mythtv is recording", but it's not.

Allen T. Gilliland IV alleng4 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 19:57:26 UTC 2003

I think this one is unrelated ... could be that your
recordings are being suppressed because mythtv thinks
it has already recorded the show before.

I get this same problem with shows that I record on a
daily basis that don't have unique descriptions.  So
far I haven't seen any way to tell mythtv to "not
suppress recordings", but I think that is something
that should be a configuration option in the recording
setup.