[mythtv-users] Live TV window doesn't appear

Chad Paavola paavola at covad.net
Tue Apr 29 11:46:33 UTC 2003

Andy,

I had the same problems and placed  videodev.h and videodev2.h (from
/usr/include/linux) into MC/libs/[dir where an other videodev_..h file
exists - the one for MJPEG I think]. I don't have the actual path here,
since im not in Linux at the moment.

Just  type "make distclean ; make; make install" and go to the setup.

If it doesn't help, tell me,then I will double check, if I get the same
problem again after deleting the two files again (and I will look up the
concrete directory where I placed the .h files).

regards
Leonard