[mythtv-users] Any one running both IVTV and BTTV?

jasonmiller jasonmiller at micron.com
Mon Apr 28 19:47:03 UTC 2003

--- Isaac Richards <ijr at po.cwru.edu> wrote:

> Mind trying to reproduce with current CVS?  Or, does the problem still exist
> with the removal of that output()->mutex()->lock()/unlock() pair?

Hi,

I modified the .8 version before, when I delete the lock/unlock pair or
change it to just mutex()->lock() like the calls later in the function,
everything starts working.  I don't know what the impact of that change is
though.

I've tried the CVS version, but I can't get it to playback, the top row of
controls (PB, FF, RW) don't seem to work.  I'll try to get that going, maybe I
don't have it set up correctly.

-Tom