[mythtv-users] Mythmusic to use zsnes instead of snes9x..

m simm msimm at ureach.com
Sun Apr 27 23:31:10 UTC 2003

Did anyone have problems with snes9x going into complete full
screen? I had a hell of a time getting it to work, and when I
finally did it didn't quite reach full screen.

Anyhow, I've had much better luck switching it over to zsnes, I
just had to run it once without Mythgame (and hit escape to
configure it) and since its intergrated perfectly.

Was just wondering if any one else had a hard time?