[mythtv-users] Channel: '' was not found in the database.

Ragnar Kjørstad myth at ragnark.vestdata.no
Sun Apr 27 02:30:32 UTC 2003

On Sat, Apr 26, 2003 at 09:04:30PM -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Saturday 26 April 2003 10:10 am, Philipp H wrote:
> > yes, I can confirm it, I tried it serveral times now, but I get still the
> > same error. Hopefully one of you can help me with the attached dump of the
> > database...
> >
> > I have no iedea how to fix it :(
>
> Let me know if it's any better with current CVS, please.

I think this is the same problem I'm having (see seperate post to the
list a couple of days ago).

With the latest fixes in CVS the starting channel comes up correctly
when I choose "watch TV".

The error-messages on the server are gone, except:
channel '0' has no tuner (composite)

Should I worry about that?

However, I still can not change the channel. When I press "up" or "down"
I still get an empty OSD-"popup", and two error-messages to stderr (on
the client):
QTime::fromString: Parameter out of range.
QTime::fromString: Parameter out of range.

The relevant dump from my database was included in my original posting
a couble of days ago.

--
Ragnar Kjørstad