[mythtv-users] channel numbers one off

Scott Beck sbeck at gossamer-threads.com
Sun Apr 27 23:23:55 UTC 2003

If you're getting the "Channel: '' was not found in the database."
error, as several recent posters have indicated, you should
try running setup/setup again and making sure that you select
a valid channum as the starting channel number for the given
input/video-source binding.

Mike: I think you should wipe your database and start over, paying
closer attention to the binding of inputs to video sources.

On Apr 26, at 17:07, Mike Wood encoded a 2.0K recording: