[mythtv-users] ivtv problems

Craig Longman craigl at begeek.com
Sat Apr 26 20:07:47 UTC 2003

Nathan Ziarek wrote:

>Also, I was told XawTV wouldn't work with it; on my Mandrake 9.1 system two
>new XaWTV icons showed up, but neither worked because (don't quote me on
>this) the PVR uses YUV and XaWTV doesn't know what to do with that. Myth,
>however, works fine for me.

oh, now this might be very good news indeed.  i'll continue to work with
mythtv for now then.  however, seeing as i can't even do a cat
/dev/video0, i think i am still messed up.  there's almost no action on
the ivtv public forums thing, so i might just end up having a useless
card again.  oh well, i'm sure i can get it running elsewhere if i have to.

thanks!

     CraigL->Thx();