[mythtv-users] QDateTime error in filldata?

JC johnmythtv at crombe.com
Tue Apr 22 15:20:48 UTC 2003

Hi Robert,

I'm using Mandrake 9.0.  I originally installed the qt packages using the
urpmi utility, but apparently that got 3.0.5 (I think that was the version),
and that's now incompatible with CVS.  Anyway, now if I run urpmi on the qt
stuff, it just says it's already installed.  Was looking for an option to
say "get the latest version and replace the installed one" but couldn't find
such a thing in the docs.

Thanks,
JC