[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase problem (Mandrake 9.1)

Craig M. Hindall chindall at enterpriseds.com
Tue Apr 22 04:48:14 UTC 2003

Tried that, no luck.  But what is interesting is when I run setup and
choose option 3 this is what I get in the background.

[chindall at pvrbox setup]$ ./setup
Would you like to clear all capture card
settings before starting configuration? [no]  yes
Would you like to clear all program/channel
settings before starting configuration? [no]  yes
Unknown option: list-regions
To configure: /usr/bin/tv_grab_uk --configure [--config-file FILE] To
grab listings: /usr/bin/tv_grab_uk [--config-file FILE] [--output FILE]
[--days N] [--offset N] use /usr/bin/tv_grab_na --configure --help for
usage tv_grab_na --config-file /home/chindall/.mythtv/Dish Network.xmltv
--configure --retry-limit 2 --retry-delay 30 --postalcode 92647
--provider 128758 --auto-new-channels add exited with status 256

I have tried recompiling XMLTV with no luck so far.  I am thinking I
should got back to .8 but the CVS has me so curious :-).  If there is
anything else you can think of please let me know.

Craig Hindall
chindall at enterpriseds.com