[mythtv-users] TV-out problems

Dave Weaver dave.weaver at zen.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 20:35:17 UTC 2003

Would you be running RedHat 9?  I've run into this as well, and it seems
to be related to the new threading in the kernel they ship.  It looks
like the alsa folks are working on it, but in the meantime you can
probably get a stock kernel and build it yourself.  I've also been
running the latest RedHat 8.0 kernel without problems for the last few days.

Mike