[mythtv-users] Remove a scheduled recording

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Mon Apr 21 22:57:46 UTC 2003

Edward Wildgoose wrote:
 > Robert Woodworth wrote:
>>How do I remove a scheduled recording from the queue before it ever
>>records??

Go to the Program Guide or Program Finder, find the show
then press "i" and choose "Don't record this program". It
would be easier if you could press "i" on the Fix Conflicts
page.

> Related question.  How do I stop something that is *currently* recording...?

Go to Watch Recordings, play the show and pres ESC. Choose
"Delete this recording". This will both stop recording and
delete the file. There is no current option to stop recording
and save the recorded portion.

--  bjm